The game is an adaptation of The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part, which released in theaters last month. The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame has been available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Windows since late February, developed by TT Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
Similar to the original The Lego Movie Videogame, the sequel follows the plot of the second film and tasks players with navigating levels like a post-apocalyptic Bricksburg, following the alien invasion at the end of the first movie, as well as the all-new Systar System. The game features over 100 playable characters from both films, including Emmet, Lucy, Batman, Benny, General Mayhem, and Rex Dangervest.
Feral confirmed that The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame will be supported on the following Macs:
- All 13-inch MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15-inch MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
- All MacBook Airs released since 2018
- All Mac minis released since late 2018
- All 21.5-inch iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better
- All 27-inch iMacs released since Late 2013
- Late 2012 models with an Nvidia 675 or Nvidia 680 graphics card are also supported
- All 27-inch iMac Pros released since Late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
- All Mac minis since Late 2012
- All 12" MacBooks released since Early 2015
- All 13" MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012
- All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
- All 21.5” iMacs released since Early 2013
Those interested can pre-order The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame today from the Feral Store for $29.99, ahead of its release on Thursday.
This article, "Feral Announces 'The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame' Coming to Mac on March 14" first appeared on MacRumors.com
Discuss this article in our forums